Norita Natural Wasabi Sesame Salad Dressing, 5.75 fl oz
Alright I know, this is not a candy or a snack, so why is it here on the site?
I'll tell you why - this product is awesome. There is nothing else on the market with this combination. I felt this was one of those hard to find items, so I made an exception and had to make it available for sale.
- Blends fresh chopped wasabi with this creamy roasted sesame to create a unique dressing with a nice kick to it.
- I like putting it on a salad with leftover grilled steak, some avocado, tomatoes, carrots and sweet corn.
- Try it also on some fish, beef, sushi rolls, etc
- Imported from Japan from a premier wasabi farm
- Shelf stable, plastic bottle with resealable cap
- All natural
Norita Foods brand is owned by a family company, Luv Yu Bakery in Kentucky. I've known them for years for their fortune cookie products.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% DV (2,000 calorie diet)|
|Total Fat 13g||16.6%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||1.82%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 0%|
Ingredients: Rapeseed Oil, Water, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat, Salt, Glucose, Alcohol), Sugar, Brewed Vinegar, Fresh Wasabi, Sesame Oil, Sesame Paste, Roasted Sesame, Seasoning (Monosodium L-glutamate, Disodium 5'-inosinate), Salt, Emulsifier (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Flavor, Xanthan Gum
Allergen: Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.